Just some rambling from me about our life. Enjoy!!

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Family Pictures 2011

This is my mom's side of the family, Smith side.  We had mostly everyone together for this picture minus a cousin who lives in Texas.  It was mostly done for my grandpa, how we love him.

The man of the hour, Grandpa Smith

LOVE this one!!!

Here is the whole family!!!

 This is my beautiful and wonderful family





 My sister and I

 This one is of the grand and great grandchildren

 My immediate family and Grandpa

 A family picture, dont think I have a picture of just us 4, except maybe my wedding


4 comments:

  1. those are GREAT GREAT GREAT pictures!!
    i LOVE them ALL
    really--awesome

    the one of just your grandpa is so perfect
    and the rest are amazing
    who did them?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GREAT pics!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, Karri. I love the one where you are all laying on your tummys and looking at the camera. You all look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karri your family is beautiful! I LOVE the picture of your grandpa with all the family! CUTE!!!

    ReplyDelete